Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, September 17, 2009

L-L-L .. If I was ever to use the term BFF now would be the right moment


A shining beauty once walked towards me
I knew there was more behind her than what I could see
She offered me the umbrella as the rain came poring down
The water drops formed a circle around us, it formed a beautiful crown
The crown of friendship and forever trust
The crown of my promise that I would always be here when you felt lost
This crown carries the most sparkling diamonds that reflects what’s between us
A lot of love and smiles from many years, but also the hard times with a lot of tears
So listen my now my very best friend, there is no such thing as loneliness or shame – no matter what happens I am here to the very end

So raise your back and look in the mirror. Put on your diamond crown and walk out in the rain. The raindrops are my strength to you when you feel weak. So take the raindrop in your hand and put my strength towards your cheek. I am here for you every second, every hour, every week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Du fikk sagt hva jeg trodde ingen ord kunne beskrive! Nydelig Mia!
-Marit