Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, September 11, 2009

Back on the golden track

Life feels good doesnt it?

Whats the new? Im platina blonde again. Back to my old me. It feels like the little child in me is back. I dare to take more risks both with my private life and with work, I changed my favorite color, and I see my new everyday life in a new perspective.

If you asked me three months ago what my priorities was I would say
1. Friends 2. Party 3. Gossip & fun

Since nobody has asked me today I might aswell just write it here
1. Friends 2. Gym 3. My privatelife

So as you can see.. The party aspect of my everydaylife is more or less gone. Atleast the joy of it. Oslo nightlife SUCKS!! I even went to my favorite theme night at Blå JUICY , and it was almost empty there.. But smart as I am, I have saved my holliday for september, so September 23rd I am off to Barcelona, Sevilla and Cordova to attend a Spanish / African / Portugeese wedding.. Cant wait:) ahh.. If only it was mine..

Outfit for the wedding:
Rose Pumps from Bianco in Creme Color
One of my favorite dresses from TopShop

What do u think?? I have only been to 2 weddings in my life, so I dont really know the "standard" way of dressing..


No comments: