Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ohh July.. Dear July..

Im ashamed.. deeply ashamed. Its almost been a month! Oh well, what can I say. The only time I find peace and quite for myself during summertime is when Im sick. And now my neck is locked. I mean COMPLETELY locked. I woke up two days ago and had to hold my hands around my head inorder too get out of bed. Our neck is a luxury we need to apriciate more!! After a 3 hour workout session in the mountains, a quick stop at the kiropractors office, I can finally look to the right without dying from pain.

so here I am in bed with a glass of icecold water, a naughty smile on my face, my computer right infront of me... ready to share my July month with the world..

1. Birmingham / London

2. Norwegian fairytale

3. My birthday plans

4. My apartment

5. Dawgs

6. Why are men from abroad so much more interesting??

No comments: