Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Norwegian Fairytale

Safe back in Norway I just couldnt stop smiling.. Its handsome men EVERYWERE.. their smiles, their eyes, the way the look at you.. Gosh how I love summer. Summer of 2009, be agressive, be be agressive!! And eventhough how much I love to give them a nice smile back, a flirty move or a shallow walk, I never get myself to make the "next move" and actually talk to them. How fun wouldnt it be to just walk over and say; "Hey.. so why dont u join me for a bbq with my friends in the parc?". hmm.. think I might try that next time, would be fun to see their reaction

Anyway.. About two weeks ago I was stressed at work, sales were about to start, the store had to be redone and everything was chaotic. A guy stopped outside the shop and stared at me "Nice shoes" he goes.. I laughed and continued working.. He kept on going about shoes and how much he loved high heels on women. I was wearing sandals and didnt really feel like he targeted me. In the end I realised that all the smalltalk was just an excuse to invite me out for a drink "so what do u say we meet up one day for a drink? You look good, i love ur smile.. why not?" And THEN I FIGURED... U know what? since this guy has the balls to actually ask me out while Im working In the middle of the day IM GONNA SAY YES... so I did.. and we met for a drink.. and he turned out to be a nice guy :)

2 comments:

The New Yorker said...

Så heldig du var da ;)

La Chula said...

Ikke sant:) Life is about taking chances! Så nå har jeg bestemt meg for å aldri dømme noen ved første øyekast!! :)