Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The big sunday lesson

Three movies, three girls, three rounds of food and three rounds of crying. This sunday has been educating, exhausting, and very nice, eventhough I only spent it on the sofa.

It all started at 15.00 ..

1. Mia Jacobsen is very discusted by the filthy men around the world that actually pays money for young drugged down girls in order to get layed!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the movie TAKEN and you will understand what Im talking about. Next movie of the day: TWILIGHT!!! New status update on my thoughts will be in about 2 hours.

2. After falling in love with X amount of idiots, atleast I never fell in love with a vampire that actually wanted to drink my blood. Im still alive and Im not hunted down by immortal idiots.. Life is good, Cheers guys

3. After the 3rd movie 7 POUNDS I have decided that being a donor is a very giving and great thing on earth, so I have decided to become one!! ♥

1 comment:

Mum said...

Veldig bra- Eg har allerede donorkort i pengboka.. Hvis det e nå som kan brukes da....