Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Saturday, November 13, 2010

One of those perfect days..

Its cloudy today..
Not to cold but kindof grey and boring weather.
I got my fridge filled up with fresh vegetables and half of a chicken waiting to be made into a salad later this afternoon.. It saturday, im under the blanket, got all the candlelights lid up, just read the morning news.. Its saturday.. The hotchocolate tasted extrodinary good this morning, and I didnt even add cream. Guess its just one of those days!:) have you ever taken something for granted? I think Ive taken a chilled saturday inside for granted. I keep catching myself in ALWAYS overbooking when Im off work. But today I just have 2 plans.. Chill and CHILL!!

Boatgathering today with the favorites.. Its saturday... Just one of those perfect days!

No comments: