Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, November 04, 2010

The feeling of being in love.. with nothing..

Have you ever had that feeling that u get butterflies in ur stomach? You laugh uncontrolably for NO reason what so ever?.. You have a feeling of being in love, but your not.. I`ve had that feeling for the last days, could it be the boat? I find myself smiling and giggling for myself, I want to enjoy a glass of wine just for the the taste of it, I actually plan my weekends outfit already. Whats going on? Is it a clisje to say that I feel like a new person?

Life is pretty good now days.. No worries and just pure happyness. I have a feeling something amazing is right around the corner. Or maybe its here now?

I was thinking about it today when I left work. I saw two tourists taking pictures infront of the harbor. They proudly presented the boats in the background. And I was thinking to myself; Oh my god, Im actually living somebodys dream.. How often do we get to say that?? :)

1 comment:

Hilde said...

Not too often Im afraid ;) Fint bilde Mia.