Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, November 05, 2010

Living for the weekends

Its FRIDAY!! Gosh, the sun is blending me as I sit here waiting for my pasta to be done. Pastasalad, garlic dressing, new showered hair and a big smile on my face. ITS WEEKEND guys. Im working late today, and tomorrow but Im still excited about weekend. Loads of customers, happy faces and a good atmosphere is waiting for me at H&M :)

I`ve been planning tomorrows outfit since monday.. I guess I live for the weekends. The thought about chillin at deck the WHOLE of sunday is warming my heart. But first, its Jons 30th birthday coming up tomorrow. International parties are always fun, I guess u all figured out by now that I love that:) haha..

Any suggestions for a cool bday present to a 30 year old man that loooooves norwegian girls?? (He is from Belgium)
Happy weekend my lovely friends all over the world


Xx Mia

No comments: