Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mum.. the most wonderful woman in the world

Can you tell me what creates a perfect mum?

A perfect mum is a woman that never forgets what she has done, what she has been through and what she`s experienced. A perfect mum is a woman that asks her daughter if she is in love, how work is, how the friends are doing, future plans etc.. A perfect mum calls her daughter 2 weeks before coming home to ask what she wants for dinner the day of arrival.. A perfect mum cares and shows unconditional love 24/7.

Let me introduce to you my mum, Vigdis Sandberg. A lady that puts everything aside for her children, and even forgets about her own life sometimes. As you gave me "the daughter of the month" award, im telling you : It takes a perfect mum to make a good daughter.



XX Mia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at missmiajacobsen.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Charlie