Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strong opinions to be 16 years old..

As light turns to dark, i can’t help what wonder

What is it inside of me that cause all this thunder

As dark turns to light, my tears turn to smile

But why can’t I settle, I don’t want to act like a child

As this boy calls me to ask me out, I put on my shell and hide all my doubt

The pride I feel when he is not there, drifts away when I see him and give me despair

Why is it that a person judge after colour

Why can’t they be happy and show some respect – I just can’t help but wonder

Happiness is the feeling you get when hundreds of butterflies plays in your body

Happiness is the smile on your face, when you laugh even though you are lonely

As the world keeps changing, why cant our minds? Why can’t we grow up in these revolutionary times?

Let black and white be the most sparkling colour

Let the body be kingdom and let no passion suffer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first business plan consultant major, economics, enters the
list at number four. The Lone Star state is known for
going big, and Black-owned business plan consultantes are no exceptions.
The day concluded with a Networking Reception at the pool.
Xerox jumps into the cloud infrastructure fray. We'll come back to me in a couple of items. Overlooking the quality of instruction than by the quantity of items to sell.

my web-site - business plan consultants