Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hiltonized in London!

Shit wheres my bag?? London in two days.. Im in bed with high fever and a cold from hell! Ok I will recover, cause I have to.. No discussion please :) This has been a hectic week with me being more sick than ever and G got hospitalised. To give you the short story her gallblatter exploded and I have never seen someone with so much pain.. but she is recovering well from the surgery and I want to tell the world how proud I am of her and how positive she is.

Next chapter of the week. LONDON!
With Espen Hilton, read his hysterical funny blog here :)
We are celebrating my favorite Indian man in the world. Mr Yamit Chauhan.

Miss Jacobsen will be lucky to hang out with 10 indians and one crazy norwegian for a whole weekend. Let me tell you a little secret, when Mr Hilton and Miss Jacobsen go abroad things tend to get dirty!! To be continued...



No comments: