Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Juicy satisfaction

Day 4 into the week and I can still feel the juicy vibes under my feet. What a weekend we had. Im glad this weekend will be more of a chill one with a blanket and a big bowl of Popcorn.

Juicy @ Blå is always good, but I have to admit that I miss the good old "Dj Chris Stallion & Patski Love" nights where one hit after the other moves the people around on the floor. Dance has never been my favorite but we always meet good friends at Blå and end up having a blast anyways! It seems to be a new trend that guys 4 - 5 years younger me starts flirting. Must be my new lipgloss from H&M. Great stuff!
Cheers guys. Lets pop the cava tomorrow and have some fun before Im having my first official "silent saturday" in weeks.
Loads of Love & long live the fresh peach lipgloss.




Xx Mia

No comments: