Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, December 10, 2010

Im back.. and guess what ITS INDIAN FRIDAY!!

Howdy howdy fellow weekendlovers!
Its friday.. its spotify.. its a bottle of cold Rosè. Im chillin in the boat, with my beautiful view, daydreaming about my India trip, cause u know what.. WE BOOKED THE TICKETS!! Its goes like this. Oslo-London-wine-new dehli-train-Jaipur-sarah-laugh and fun-new dehli-plane-goa-yamit-chill.sun-love-party-new dehli-london-partylini-oslo! wow, what a trip. So other than that I have to say that Im god damn happy theese days. Work is kickin off, loads to do, happy customers. My brother finally got his beautiful twins to this world, and Im officialy the most proud aunt in the world of 4 little ones!!That ofcourse equals CHRISTMAS shopping and I would like to announce that Im 90 % done! Oh yes.. Id like to end my little fairytale today by wishing you all a marvelous weekend!Enjoy the Indian Mia pictures
XX Mia

No comments: