Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Happy feet. Although they hurt!

Not only was it Juicy.. It was the anni of Juicy!! Not only was it rockin.. it was FLYING! I just love how when u enter Blå, your body and your feet disconnect. Its like your feet wants to go one direction, while you just want to be in every corner of the club at the same time. Juicy. Drinks. Music. Hot guys. Friends. Thaifood. U name it.. they got it. I got this Juicy hat yesterday, tried to pick up a guy with it.. "Hey, u want something juicy?" I loved the line.. didnt work! haha.. But hey, atleast Im left with a hat, a cd and great memories. Its sunday.. Im off baking cookies with my day!Think I might have to get a burger on the way..











a



5 comments:

Bredesdottir said...

VELDIG INTERESSERT I AIOLI OPPSKRIFTEN DIN JEG :) I DIG YOUR BLOG MIA!

La Chula said...

Takk takk :) Allioli oppskrift coming up! Jeg må bare finne den først. er så SYKT god!

Annika Sofie said...

Der var du ja Chula Chula :) MAYHEM LAST NIGHT!

La Chula said...

Ikke verst Annika Sofie! Du var GOD hukommelse. Hehe.. Fresht bilde jeg fikk av deg. Takk for igår, sykt morsom kveld!

Annika Sofie said...

Fresh indeed! Og desverre, har nok gullfisk hukommelse jeg da, hehe. Var hun andre som husket adr :) Cool bloooog!