Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, September 16, 2010

True friendship really does last longer than superglu!!

I went through some old posts from when I lived in Barcelona and found something I said two years ago that still makes so much sence to me

"With good friends and a open mind you will always find a sence of beloning nomatter where you are in the world. The path is long, and there is always a bump or two in the road making youre everyday more complicated, but the further you keep on pushing the mud, the more happy you get for actually getting further in life"

So true.. I cant thank my friends enough for being who they are.. And for being so patient with me! There is no better feeling than to empty my head to my besties.. or to cry.. or to laugh so much that my stomach hurts!! I mean all of u.. But I have to mention the very special ones that sees me on a daily basis & listens to my crap day in and day out.. MUM!! Guro, Andre, Espen, Eva, Maja, Lisa (my phonecrew Ingrid, Lise and Nina..haha) & ofcourse the fantastic supercrew Hilde, Kine & Roger++!!! <3
Its amazing how big my smile can get just by being around all of you.. eventhough my entire body hurts on the inside (sometimes)



LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF U!!

1 comment:

Vigdis Sandberg said...

Du e nyyydelig og still opp for oss alle - no e det din tur-- Stå på tøtta mi, du e den tøffeste eg kjenn... klem