Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The blonde explorer!!

To put it like this.. When ur fedup with the nightlife in Oslo, and had a shitty week - u cant really say no to a african confirmation party invitation. I wanted something new, and I got it served 10 minutes outside of Oslo. What a colorful & fun night.

I`ve actually never felt as blonde as i did yesterday.. 200 africans, 100 different national dresses, african food, african rhytmn and ofcourse Mia`s black humor inbetween it all! haha. Actually when we arrived the location, I had to ask my friend Denis "Is this a concert??" and he said "No Mia its my family" hahahha.. What a contrast from my confirmation celebration. 15 of us.. one table in our cute little livingroom back in Mo i Rana.. Wow imagine all the presents!

Well guys.. I recomend you to always try something new if it comes your way!! Its never scary to stand out in a crowd like I did yesterday.. Its pure excitement!! :)

X Mia



No comments: