Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two weeks left in Barcelona..

So here I am .. Sitting infront of the computer, looking at my pictures from my three years in Barcelona. Time flew by so fast. I cant belive I have only 2 weeks left in this wonderful city of mine. Actually I feel empty ; the thesis is done, I have started packing, and Im going home without even having a job.

I have to admit, that having a boyfriend in Norway makes it easier to go home. Its about time to leave the "degos" guysPublish Post behind and find someone really worth it.. And maybe I have:)

Anyway, my point was - that to leave Bcn in this period is sooooo hard. With the beach, the lovely weather, all my beautiful and beloved friends from all over the world!! I hope we can ALL keep in touch!!

No comments: