Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back from London

London May 2008.

With only one month left in Barcelona you might ask yourself, Why would she go abroad for vacation? Well the answer is simple: new impulses, more inspiration. After writing on our thesis for about 3 months, Allison and I decided that we needed a break. So we packed our bags and off we were to the metropolitan city of Europe , London.

Ryan Air - a story of it self. horrible service, no smiles, no joy from the people working there - NOTHING!! Empty faces wanting to go home. I am never flying with Ryan air again. And this time I think I actually mean it! Hehe..

London - Amazing!! The people, the atmosphere, the traffic system of driving on "the wrong side" of the road, the bars, the clubs, the shopping.. I loved it! The city itself is kindof messy though - I think you need a long time in London in order to be oriented when you move around. But other than that - AMAZING:)

Now Im back in Bcn ready to rule the world with my thesis. A vacation now and then is never stupid:)

No comments: