Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Monday, January 10, 2011

Lost track of the days

Entering my second week at Palolem Beach in Goa,India. The sun is burning on my body, Im drinking water more than ever before. Waking up to the view of the sparkleclear ocean right outside my door is a view that is hard to put words on. Princess of Norway is still swimming in paradise. We have met so many fantastic people from all over the world. Ive been inspired and caught up in deep conversations about Hinduism, Indian culture and food and ofcourse loong nights where we share our stories with new friends. Ups, Lauren is here .. our new fantastic Aussie friend that is so Spiritual and positive that I cant do anything else but to smile when she starts sharing her stories. I have discovered Sangria in India.. Of to have a glass..
To be continued..

Xx Mia reporting live from Paradise

No comments: