Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Monday, March 29, 2010

Prepare your fridge before the supermarkets close..

Easterholliday is here.. the bunnies are jumping of joy, and so am I. Its juicy weekend, love & wine on the agenda. Big city holliday at home. No stress, no plane to catch - just pure relaxation.. And with that I would like to recomend two of my favorites from the winestore that are MUST HAVE items for a succesful easterholliday

Casal Garcia - Vinho Verde (called pearlwine/perlevin)Portugal
Im not a big wineperson.. I can have a glass of icecold white now and then, but it hardly happens that I drink redwine. This wine is soo fresh, good with food, good for a preparty, light and fruity!


Freixenet semi seco/half dry/halvtørr

The partyfavorite!!It makes you very happy and tastes fantastic!! say no more...

2 comments:

Bredesdottir said...

Jeg er en vindigger, så disse to må prøves ut :)

La Chula said...

Ja stol på meg.. veldig gode begge to!:) Det er jo Perlevin og cava da, så ikke heeeelt vin:) Men man får det GØY uansett. haha..