Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, January 15, 2010

what a start to the new year

First of all.. to loose your favorite jacket, shoes and ALL of the makeup on one day is NOT cool!!! I was on the trem and some rude f"/&¤#/%¤ bastard managed to run of with my bag WITHOUT ME NOTISING it. how the hell is that possible???????? It was crowded fine, and i was stressed yes!!.. but ive been robbed in Barcelona about 6 times, so I should have learned my god damn lesson! oh well...
AND ONTOP OF ALL OF THAT!!!! Im sick at home with a flue.. third day in a row :( Poor me.. poor mia.. poor princess.. i wish someone could just send me a cowsy card, or a cute message or a big bottle of rum!! that would make me reeeeally reaaaally happy :)

Lets hope the rest of the year works out better.. Got good plans ahead so I got my fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend everyone!! :)

And think of me while u sipp on that fiiiiiiiiiiiiine glass of juicy wine!!

By the way.. speaking of juicy; when is the next party??

No comments: