Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Work & Play





Busy busy days. For those of you having problems following my everyday life I will give you a quick update now.
Link
As I speak Im sitting in Kødbyen in Copenhagen finishing my last work before heading back to Norway for the weekend. Sunday evening im flying to Argentina to work as a contestant manager for Wipeout Winter 2011. Im lucky to work with a amazing team & I have a feeling that this is going to be the trip of the year.

2011 has been a boundbreaking year for this princess. It started in India. Firework, beach, hippies and chillout with the worlds best Guro Elisabeth Fagerli.
It continued with some challening but amazing months in our houseboat in Oslo.

As May came and the birds started singing I did a big change of carrier thanks to my best friend and angel, Espen Hilton. I started in Endemol Norway working with the bigbrother casting.

Check out the homepage www.bigbrother.no and see our amazing contestants in the house. A great season with tears, fun, frustration, sex & alcohol. Just how we like it.

It continued with a lot of traveling around Norway & Sweden.

And now here I am - in Denmark going to Argentina.

Any tips of places to go in Buenos Aires? Restaurants, clubs, sights ? Hit me :)

Have a great november month peeps. See you all after 11th of December. And guess what , im starting off my year again in India. Care to join?

Ahhh!!

Kisses

No comments: