Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lack of satisfaction

I keep finding myself always searching for more. Like Im not satisfied with what I have.. Dont get me wrong, I love every person that has been around me the last years.. I mean carrierwise, I mean with travelling, I mean with meeting new people. I just keep wanting more. Is it a bad thing? Or is it normal? I mean I LOVE my job.. every part of it!! But Im always looking for a way to learn more and grow everyday. I know thats a good thing though but it could be nice just want to relax for a second. :)
G, why cant we just be one of those "staying at home, enjoying my hot chocolate under a blanket" girls ?? Whatever happened to enjoying the everyday NORMAL life. I cant.. I need excitement, I need daily impulses of creativity, new ways of thinking and inspiration...

Tell me when and where in Oslo, And Ill be there.

2 comments:

hilde said...

4 nov er det MANGO event, be there :)

La Chula said...

Cool, Hvor da? og når? :)