Follow my blog at

Utvalgt moteblogg

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hot Dog!!

This is my babygirl Prada. We bought her in Spain, and then she went with Allison to Guatemala when i decided to move back home. Miss her sooooo much!! This bag is actually a Fris & Company bag that I bought at Bik Bok (norwegian retailer) years ago.. I didnt even know it was a puppy bag, untill i saw the Gold bone saying PUPPY LOVE !! But I loved the purse so I decided to keep in anyway! Turned out to be a good idea:)


This is actually my rooomie Mie. She is my little niese and now a model for nycfactory. This hoodie is super cool, and is not sold in any norwegian store. Can be bought for a good price at www.nycfactory.com under ILOVENY categories :) But for now she is the coolest hot dog in Oslo !!

No comments: